25 March 2010

I just Wanna Be okay, be Okay, be okay...ingrid michealson

I think it's gonna be okay.

Probably.

Yesterday I went to all my classes (including pilates. three words: oh. my. painful.) and in all four classes I could hear an exaggerated amount of sniffling/desperate runny-nose prevention snuffs (is there an actual word for that? does anyone know it?) from all corners of the classroom.

It's not just me. Everyone is getting sick. Apparently we've come to that part of the semester.

The stress is on. Immune systems are low due to malnutrition (vending machine diets) and sleep deprivation (yay college).  The last reserves are kicking in gear to pull us through the last four weeks.

But like I said, I think it's gonna be okay. My mucus has gone from a pasty yellow back to clear (woah. tmi? well, it's my blog, so you'll just have to deal) Tons of water and orange juice and sleep in uncomfortable library chairs has paid off! I'm still fighting off whatever-this-is, but it's gone into retreat. I really think it's gonna be okay.

On a completely unrelated note: a girl from my drawing class bought an Ocarina online the other day. They're real. They exist. In many shapes and forms, it turns out. She bought a dark purple one that resembles Link's in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

(don't even act like you don't know what i'm talking about)

It comes with a booklet on how to play folk tunes and songs from The Legend of Zelda.

I think I've found my new Life's Goal.

2 comments:

  1. They've been selling the Ocarina of Time on ThinkGeek for quite a while now. It's pretty spiffy, that's probably where she got it.

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/japanfan/a8f6/

    love ThinkGeek.

    A. Twirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I have no idea what you are talking about and have absolutely no desire to have an ocarina.

    Except that I know exactly what you are talking about and now I REALLY, REALLY WANT AN OCARINA!

    I will be spending some money here real soon.

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete