09 April 2010

just go Do homework Or Something

I'm frustrated with my incompetent co-workers.
It's just us work-study students in the office right now. Yay for Friday afternoons. I'm "covering the front desk" (except it's friday afternoon, half an hour before quittin' time, there's really no reason for me to be here) and Blockhead is watching a movie on the other computer and our other co-worker...wow, what should I call him? ...'Other Co-Worker', is sitting on a chair doing nothing.

Dude, if you're going to sit doing nothing, why are you in the office? Go out on a couch and take a nap or go to the lab and finish your project. Why are you here? And Blockhead, watching a movie on the office computer in an office he doesn't even work in anymore...what part of that makes sense?? I want them both to leave.

Other Co-Worker keeps teasing me by taking away my dinner (still not sure why that's funny) and Blockhead shouldn't even be here and I want to leave the office so I can finish my homework downstairs and then go home to my wonderful husband except I need to pick up milk first and...and...and you know what? It's just the tail end of a long semester. I'm irritable and tired and this month needs to be over already.

No comments:

Post a Comment