06 April 2010

have My Efforts come To naught?

So, I'm realizing that I write a lot about Blockhead and my personal struggles with him. I thought I'd make it easier by linking all these Blockhead posts together with that snazzy, and yet unused feature, the "Labels."

So I went through and found all the posts I could remember writing about Blockhead and tied them under the label "The Blockhead Chronicles" (maybe it's dumb, maybe it's clever, i don't really know, it's just the first thing that came into my head...don't judge)

And now when I go to edit my posts, I can see a lovely green label on all the posts that relate my woes concerning that infamous co-worker and the awkward situations that ensue from my interactions with him.

I'm not really seeing how it benefits the rest of you, though.

Maybe I'm just blind, but does it show what label is on a post anywhere on the blog, where you can see it? Did all that work ("all that work" i'm such a liar, it took me less than ten minutes) serve any purpose to anyone reading this?

So look out for labels, supposedly they're helpful.  And I'll keep working on how to make the Blockhead Chronicles more accessible, cuz I know you love reading them almost as much as I love writing them.

3 comments:

  1. I figured it out! Oh the cleverness of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are very clever. I love the Blockhead Chronicles. They make my day. Promise to get back to you on our emails ASAP. I've been super swamped. I'm sure you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do understand being super swamped, but thank you for the reassurance. I've been concerned about you and haven't heard from you, so thanks for letting me know you're still alive and that our emails are on the to-do list.

    And thank you for validating my cleverness. Means a lot.

    ReplyDelete