11 February 2010

that Was A close One

I came to work this morning, plopped down at my desk, and went to turn on the computer...but first I noticed:

The speakers were still on, and the volume knob was turned ALL THE WAY UP.

What kind of a jerk turns the computer off but leaves the volume on?  The next person to boot the computer is going to be blasted away by the "Windows-starting-up notes" (you know that tune; the one the computer plays to tell you its awake?) because the volume has been cranked up.

I hate being blasted away by the starting-up notes.

Who did this? Who's responsible? Who was the last person on this computer??

Can you guess?

It was blockhead.

Curses! I haven't even seen him today and I'm already mildly irritated with him.

*grumble grumble growl growl*

No comments:

Post a Comment