08 February 2010

if Two was cause For Celebration...

Sweet! Three actual "followers"!  (and blog-stalker guy. i haven't forgotten you. i'm happy you're here, too)

Well thanks, Laundry, for joining my little party.  I assume you found this place through my facebook page (oh yes, I know who you are.  I read  your profile and as soon as I saw "I love all things Peter Pan" no more needed to be said ^_^).  I'm pretty thrilled you found me here.  I hope to see sporadic and entertaining comments from you!

For the longest time I never thought I'd get past 1 Follower. Ever get so excthited you listhp?  Yeah.  That'sth how I'm feeling.  

Welcome Welcome! 

*balloons and confetti*

Quick question for you, Laundry: I'm going to ask here because I keep forgetting to in person (and it seems less awkward here), what exactly are we?  Is there a name for one's husband's cousin's wife? Cousins-in-law? Are we cousins once/twice removed? 

I just shot down any anonymity  you had, sorry. Hope you weren't too attached to it. 

And thanks again for coming!! 0_^ 

(those smilies are so disturbing...I think I'm doing it wrong....)

No comments:

Post a Comment