18 February 2010

anti-Depressants (can) = Hilarity

My Sociology teacher was going to show us a song (an awesome song, apparently) in class, but there were technical difficulties (our school's impossible electronics system coupled with her emotionally deranged laptop did not make for a pretty combination) and so, sadly, we were not able to watch the clip.

She told us to search for it on youtube if we ever got a chance.  It's a love song, written by a man, to his Fluoxetine (Prozac).  I think it sounds very promising.

So I went to Google, and then I went to Youtube, and then I tried Bing.  Nothing.  I can't find it.  And I am most distressed. (just for clarification, Bing came closer to actual results than either of the first two. that's a pretty nifty search engine right there)

Does anyone know about the Fluoxetine Love Song?  Does it actually exist?  If so, how can I access it, so that I may share in its joyful absurdity and so enrich my life?

I await your comments with eager anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment