21 October 2010

mystery Solved

My blog had 29 views yesterday. I was pretty excited when I saw this (cuz my average floats somewhere around one view per day to about zero views per day...yeah) until I realized that all 29 of them were me.

Heh.

I went through the blog last night, reading all of my random posts from the last year. It was a lot like reading through a journal, except it was quicker and infinitely more amusing.

I don't know if you know this, but I'm kinda funny. I made myself laugh right out loud with this post. True story.

"Inner-debate"...heh heh...

Too bad I'm not that funny all the time. I wonder if I'm still that funny at all.

My sense of humor feels malnourished. Perhaps apathy is to blame. Perhaps my semi-perfectionist nature is to blame. Perhaps school is to blame.

Or maybe it's skinny people.

Yes, I'm sure I'm not funny anymore because of skinny people.

In other news, I wish I spoke with more eloquence.

Words I Think I Should Use More:
  • "immaculate"
  • "tomfoolery"
  • "prolific"
  • "innocuous"
  • "rue"

I will try to use all five, out loud and in conversation, before the day is out.

Oh I'm a dork.

New favorite student quote of the semester: "Eek! I lost my ear!"

No comments:

Post a Comment