29 November 2010

Hindsight being What It is

I have a class in a few hours that I've sloughed (sluffed?) so many times the last two weeks that I almost forget it's part of my schedule.

For the last couple of weeks in this class we've been working on a project that I could do just as easily at home. I've known the parameters of the project for a while now; there's no reason to be in the classroom working on it, as long as I'm working on it somewhere. Besides, it's easier to leave all the supplies at home rather than carry them to and from the school 2-3 times a week.

Not to mention, I was coming very close to having an emotional breakdown pre-Thanksgiving Break. Something had to give. This class happened to be it.

In retrospect, it would have been wise to have explained all of this to my instructor. Instead, I just didn't show up for class.

D'oh.

By the way, Blockhead thinks my new haircut is "very well stylish."

English is your first language, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment