21 November 2010

more Pointlessness...Ness...

I've been drawing Alice in Wonderland, lately. I don't know why.
Not really Lewis Carrol's Alice, though. (oh that I were a noble purist) More like Tim Burton's Alice. (not that Alice belongs to Tim Burton, but it's got that Burton-esque macabre feeling to it) Although, if you squint, it looks more like Eleanor and Harvest. (click the super-subtle link to find out who I'm talking about)

Usually my cartoons are round, squishy, and way too adorable to be taken seriously. I'm not sure where these rough, angular images are coming from. I welcome them, though. They're intriguing and offer unexplored territory.

w00t.

And just think! When (if) I get the scanner I want for Christmas, I could share these newly creepified cartoons with you!

Makes you want to chip in and buy me a scanner, doesn't it?

^_^

Yeah. No. I know. But it was worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment