07 September 2010

welcome Back

How is it that I'm more tired after the long weekend than I was before I left on Friday? I had a whole extra day to sleep and I wasted it.
Well...I didn't really "waste" it. It just wasn't used to provide optimum sleep quality the way I had planned.

I'm not going to resort to caffeine. I'm going to tough it out.

("caffeine" doesn't follow the i-before-e-except-after-c rule, which rule I tend to take issue with anyway, but can we all agree that it's not so much a rule as a general guideline? From here on out it will be the i-before-e-except-after-c guideline. There. Doesn't everybody feel better now?)

I don't want sugar, either. My metabolism can't handle it, no matter what my sweet tooth says.

I'm getting too old to act this way. I've got to take care of myself.

Not only that, but the HTML page on blogger is acting totally goofy (which I can say with utmost confidence now, as I am taking an Interactive Design class, where I'm being taught about things such as HTML and CSS, so you can believe me when I say that the HTML page is being completely irrational.)

I have nothing else to say here. Only that I feel old. Everyone around me acts old. Aching hips and backs, complaints of headache and joint pain, and the sincere desire to take afternoon naps. What happened to carefree youth? We're too young to feel this old!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, I used to hate napes. Now I love them. I used to want to be awake all day, now I just want to be lazy and sleep it all away cause I'm so tired and my head hurts all the time. It's a real bummer. It feels like one day I was totally carefree and youthful feeling, and the very next day.. BAM! I'm hit with feeling old.

    ReplyDelete