13 September 2010

just Thinking

I'm just thinking....

But I should be focusing instead. I've got quite a to-do list growing. I haven't had a to-do list all summer and it's good to feel it growing back. My constant companion: the to-do list.

There are some skips and stutters in my to-do list (it happens after months of disuse) but soon it'll be back to it's normal setting of Play All and Repeat.

I need to focus. Three daily sketches, one Illustration, five gessoed (gesso= noun and verb; gesso-ed=to gesso something in past tense) illustration boards, 25 thumbnails and one Adobe Illustrator template.

I can do this. I just need to coerce a couple more hours out of my days. I'll find where those extra hours are hiding, bring them out and put them to proper use. I'm sure they're there. Somewhere. Oh yes, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment