24 September 2010

A tick For Every tock

I'm extremely bored right now, which is highly unusual for me.

There's always something to do. Something to work on. Some project waiting to be picked up and finished.

I have a sketch book I need to fill up by December - that always needs to be worked on.
not in the mood to sketch right now. brain is dead. inspiration levels are bottomed-out.


Oliver Twist is in my backpack, just waiting to be finished. I'm coming upon the exciting conclusion!!
a certain attention span is required for Charles Dickens, and I just don't have it right now.


There's a computer right in front of me, the World Wide Web is at my fingertips!
after checking my email, bank accounts, and a brief stint on facebook, there's really nothing else to see.


Well.

Well, good grief, woman! What am I going to do with myself when I leave this office?

easy. go downstairs to the computer lab where I can finish coloring an illustration. then I'm going to work out in the school's gym because I desperately need to do something about all the doughnuts I ate yesterday. and then I'm going to a social function with my husband in the evening. there are plenty of things to do, I just can't do any of them here!


Oh look! Time to clock out. Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment