24 January 2011

typing Skillz and My weekend

So I've been sick all weekend and I just discovered that the backspace key on tis (this) keyboard is literally broken.

Woah.

This should be interesteing.

I saw a doctor this morning. She told me it awas probably just a cold (that lasted waaay longer than I feel it hsould have) but I should take a special decongestant anyway.
She also prescribed an inhaler.
Kinda random.

What was the point of telling you taht? I'll be honest, I don't really remember, but I can't get rid of it, nor my plethora of typos, because of my little backspace-key problem.

I'm actually somewhat disappointed that it wasn't something like pneumonia (I typed that really slow because I wanted it to be right!) because pneumonia would have given me an excuse to stay home and SLEEP.

Yes, I'm that tired.

So here are my options: push through one more year of school so I can get Spanish learned and out of the way and then drop dead
OR
proclaim this as my last semester for a while adn take a break. (I miss the backspace-key sooo much right now)

I could take a break and come back. People do that.

Or I'll have kids, move out of the state, live in a house and be forty years old before I come back again.

...but would that be so bad?

It's all so hypothetical anyway.

When next we meet, I willhave fixed this silly backspace-key. Or I'll be typing from another computer. *shrug* Either way...

1 comment:

  1. Those are good hypothetical questions to ponder...let me know when you come up with those answers! It would be interesting :)
    and I'm glad you fixed you're back-space key--it makes me look like I've got more typing skillz than you ;)

    ReplyDelete