13 January 2011

slightly Less Than thrilling news

Just so you know, just fyi, just so you're "in the know" with the "down low" and the...okay I'm done.

I started another blog.

...awkward silence....

It'll be a cool blog, I swear! I'm going to post all of the art assignments this semester as I complete them. There will be paintings, heads and pretty much any groovy art-related thing I come across.

So if you're interested, you can check that blog out by clicking the link on the right (over here ---------------->)
titled "The Arduous Journey of an Average Artist."

I'm totally open to giving it a different title, so if you have ideas, please let me know by posting a comment either on this post or on the other blog

And if, for whatever strange and intensely personal reason, you don't feel comfortable with clicking on a link, the direct url is: http://hobbit-art.blogspot.com

I love how I've never had a problem with url availability when I find a way to include the word "hobbit."

Which reminds me, I have several new cartoons of me as a hobbit to post. W00t, right?

Hope to see you there. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment