28 January 2010

the Days Just keep Dragging on and On and on And...

There are some days when I know that I want to be an Illustrator. I don't know who I'll work for or what I'll do exactly, but that's what I want to be. I look at other illustrator's works and think, 'I could do that! With the right training and some practice, I could do that!' I can already see all of it in my head, I just need to hone some skills to get it on paper. And it'll be amazing. And it'll blow everyone's minds. And I'll be wildly successful.

(really, i just want to be rich and successful. American Dream, right? nothin' wrong with being american. so in the future when my name is displayed all over in magazines and books and billboards, and I'm sprawled out on a bed covered in $100 bills, don't be jealous; it's just me being patriotic.)

But there are other days when all I want, all I really want, is to exist.
Until I'm done existing.
And then die.
That's what I want.

Today is definitely one of those "exist and then die" days.

No comments:

Post a Comment