13 November 2013

still On Track for 50,000

Been working like a fiend on NaNoWriMo this year. Not sure why I feel so driven, I'm not even pursuing a definite storyline, but I'm flying towards 50,000 words!
(find me on NaNoWriMo.org here, btw. We should be nano-buddies.)

I'm hoping to bust out another 1,000 in the next 30 minutes, so I don't have a lot of time to write here.
This blog doesn't count toward NaNo, so, I can't be seen here with you. I mean, I still love you and everything, it's just word distribution. You understand.

To satiate your obvious addiction to my glorious word-smithing (ha! yeah right), here's a small tidbit I wrote while warming up today.

 Arms
Thighs
Cankles
Two parts carrot juice
One part sewing kit
Some assembly required

Trimming
Stitching
Rearrangement
Change the body you have today
Don't be afraid of trimming too much
Smaller is always better

Tighten
Lengthen
Straighten
Almost ready for display
Still too much around the middle
Still too ugly to be seen

Softer
Smaller
Lighter
Hollow out what's left of the inside
Opinion, intellect, self-respect and character
These will not be needed

Slender
Delicate
Perfect
Every inch thoroughly examined
All undesirable features now gone
For display use only

No comments:

Post a Comment