07 September 2011

Filing Is my mutant Ability

So I wrote that last blog post because I was in a bad mood (I've been sick for a long time, I've got a secondary infection now that won't go away, I'm still living like a poor starving college student without the perks of actually being in college, stuff and junk and things like that) two days ago. When I went into work yesterday, a Team Lead promptly put me in a back room to do scanning.

And I stayed there, just a box of files and my MP3 player and me, for eight hours.


I'm not complaining. If I had to choose between working with dull, monotonous people or dull, monotonous paperwork, I'd choose the paperwork. The timing of it is just a little unsettling...supervisors separating me from people the day after I write a blog post about how tired I am of people?

I'm either giving off really strong don't-talk-to-me vibes at work...

...or someone in the office is blog-stalking me.

O.o

1 comment:

  1. I like how you say "separating me from people". Not "from my co-workers" or "from my colleagues", but "from people". This tickled my funny-bone. And it's not outside the realm of possibility that someone is blog-stalking you! ;)

    ReplyDelete