05 June 2010

this Is how i Choose To spend my Saturday

Hubby left for Scout Camp today.

*sad mope*

I said goodbye to him this morning before I left for work. He was still in bed and sleepy, nonetheless it was a sweet goodbye. It's just been in this last week that I have fully realized how much I'm going to miss him while he's gone.

We said goodbye, and then I left for work. All this time I had imagined that he would be the one leaving me, and this morning it was just the opposite. It felt strange.

I'm working a 14 hour shift today. Normally I would only work 7 hours on a Saturday. However, I would rather be making money today than moping around an empty apartment for hours on end.

If I were at the apartment I'd have to deal with his absence. And the dishes.

I really don't feel like doing dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am posting this while at work. *shrug* Worse things could happen.

    ReplyDelete