02 November 2014

it's NaNo time Again!

I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year, kiddies, who's with me?

Who's with me!?! CHARGE!!!
Woah. Maybe settle down there a little bit. Take a breather.

If you want to join me in the thrilling adventure that is NaNo, please sign up with nanowrimo.org and then check out my profile here: Miss Hobbit on NaNoWriMo.org

Time to go meet my word quota for the day. Let me leave you with my favorite words from yesterday's quota:

"I feel sick.

And tired.

On my back on my bed I feel the turning of the world. A steady tipping that is subtle at first, but after focused attention becomes rapid. The speed of our planet makes me dizzy sometimes.

It's terrifying.

The terror is a comfort.

The rhythm of the earths' movement and the drumming silence on my ears is in perfect harmony with my worried heartbeat. I feel troubled blood pulse through my veins. I try to feel every bone, every organ, every cell. What is wrong? Tell me...what is wrong?

Silence.

I can no longer see the branches out the window for the darkness that has fallen. 6:00 P.M. then. Which means it's still the same day it was when I laid down. Just under 6 hours left in this day. Then we'll be on the next one, to whittle down those hours, too.

The monotony is suffocating and I try to feel the earths' spin and pull once more. But it's gone.

I feel sick.

And tired.

Guess it's time to get up."

No comments:

Post a Comment