07 November 2012

A List, For list-Lovers

I was out grocery shopping today and I realized that our car is filthy.

It was my husband's car before we got married. I had my own car, but it was relinquished from me under most unfortunate circumstances (which is the end of that story). So now it's our car, but I consider the general chaos and disorder of the interior to be his mess. Mainly because I'm insanely particular about things being in their proper place and knowing where all my stuff is at all times (I lent out a DVD and two books to three different people weeks ago and it still wakes me up at night when I try to remember who has what) so I don't typically leave random things behind in the car.

At this moment, the following items are kickin' it in our car, and I have no idea why:

  • a 25 year old ragged and torn towel
  • a coupon book that is so torn apart, it's more of a loose-leaf coupon collection
  • two spoons
  • a silk handkerchief
  • a keyboard belonging to an Apple computer
  • a Microsoft computer mouse
  • a roll of red electrical tape
  • wire cutters
  • my husband's Jedi lightsaber, which broke on Halloween when he wore it to school
He keeps saying he's going to clean it out, but it never happens. Which means I'm going to have to do it. Which means it may or may not get done within the next decade. Guess I'd better start getting comfortable with that random keyboard in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment