03 July 2012

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The move is now complete.

And...

...it's not that bad.

And I was going to write about it and share amusing anecdotes but now that I'm here, finally here, I realize that I'm tired.

Really, really tired.

I'd like to be able to ...shoot. Where was this sentence going? What was it I wanted to do?

Probably nap. I keep losing track of my thoughts and find myself staring mindlessly around this room. Oh no...eyes are closing...I should nap...

I did a lot yesterday. I cleaned, vacuumed, moved furniture...the risk of sending myself into preterm labor crossed my mind. So, naturally, I did a load of laundry and cleaned the washing machine and dryer (this is probably the first time those appliances have been  free of dust in 50 years) before making myself lunch and finally sitting down. Good thing I stopped. Too bad I can't get going again.

sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep

Why am I still on this [obscenity] website? How am I, after all this talk of sleep, not in bed yet??

This is not what I intended to post, but I've accomplished the ultimate goal: I've given you a synopsis of my life as of late. There's really no more to say.

I'd write on here more often but, let's be honest, you're not missing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment