01 March 2012

where's The Edit > Undo option For thursdays?

This day blows. I quit. I just quit.

 I'm hungry (I think...probably...) but the thought of food, specifically eating it, is nearly unbearable.

But I gotta eat something. Not good to go without food.

So I nibbled a cracker.

Ugh.

So I nibbled some cheese.

Ugh.

Then I thought about (didn't actually do it, just considered it) eating some yogurt.

BAD IDEA.

I blame the prenatal I'm on. I'm trying out all these sample packs from the doctor's office, finding one that fits, and this week's special experience goes to: CitraNatal Assure. It's supposed to be "gentle" and "natural" and there are no side-effects listed. It sounded great on paper.

I call shenanigans.

I've had enough of this nonsense, I'm tossing this junk and moving on to the next pack. And then I'm going to go try to sleep this off...

1 comment:

  1. "I call shenanigans."

    ON the anti-yogurt pills.

    Also, the robot verifying engine wanted me to type in: wientsna lialtur

    ReplyDelete