09 February 2011

...where'd The title for This post Go?

So, now that I only have one class to worry about, I have a lot more time to relax, rejuvenate, and feel like a human being again.

I played Risk this afternoon with some family (a cousin, sister, and brother-in-law). I haven't been able to do anything like that (unscheduled, unplanned) since a time immemorial.

The primal sounds of battle could be heard amidst the cries of anguish, victory, and raucous laughter. I would like to share some of these with you:

Sounds of Battle:
(sounds within asterisks (*) denote sound-effects; use your imagination)

  • Grawr!
  • *gobble gobble*
  • GAAAAH!
  • *gurgling*
  • *wookie moan*
  • Ker-chow!
  • You stupid DICE!!

("ker-chow" is my personal favorite. its context (in a super-cute innocent girl's voice): "I'm attacking you! Ker-chow!!")

The dice gave me snake eyes every time I tried to defend myself. Snake eyes, really? Gosh dang stupid monkey-lover dice...

1 comment: