13 October 2012

Ever get stuck In Your calendar?

September always lets me down. Every year I tell myself that this time, I'm going to slow down and savor the end of summer. This time I'm going to pay attention to September.

Summer was long. So very long. I spent all of it being pregnant and waiting for a baby to come. Counting down months and weeks.

Then the baby came and time sped up again. I can't believe it's been 9 weeks. I don't remember September happening at all, but it must have because we're already halfway through October!

October.

Woah.

O.o

When did Time stop "marching on" and start sprinting?

I can't stand how off-kilter I feel. I'm sure it's just because the baby has caused some serious readjustment to my sleep cycle, but there's got to be a way for me to get a grip. Center myself. Get grounded. Meditate. Open some chakras. Take a bubble bath. Or something.

(I meant the chakra thing as a joke, btw. But I might be serious. I want to be joking. ...I think. Or do I?)

I don't seem like myself at all today. Weird week. Weird weekend. Weird Saturday.

I'm going to go stare at a wall, see if I can find myself. I think I'll find Me somewhere in the first week of September. I've got to get back there and tell Me to snap out of it. Enough dilly-dallying around, already! We've got stuff to do! A life to lead!

So let's get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment